Serve targeted ads to users that have visited your website – as they travel the web.
Most website visitors don’t convert. Remarketing (also known as retargeting) is a method of serving relevant ads to users who have already visited your website, as they travel around the web. Remarketing is a powerful marketing tool that can help recapture visitors that didn’t convert on their first visit to your website.
Why choose CyBear Interactive?
We have years of success managing remarketing campaigns across Google Search (RSLA), Google Display Network (GDN), Facebook and Twitter. We are also experts in cross-device retargeting, allowing advertisers to message their users across desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Cookie-based technology
- Anonymously ‘follows’ your audience all over the Web
Cross Device Retargeting
- Serving ads to the same consumers across multiple devices in an organized and scheduled manner
- Uses cross-device tracking technologies
- Reach customers who’ve already shown interest and re-engage them to make your ads even more impactful
- Install the Facebook pixel on your site, then run ads to reach those website visitors on Facebook
- Build an audience of potential new customers with traits and interests like your current customers (eg. Look-alike retargeting)
Place a pixel on your site and then remarket to these users via
- Google search (RLSA)
- Google Display Network (GDN)
- Use lists to target specific users
- Reach existing customers by uploading a list of their email addresses
- UseTwitter usernames (@handles) to target relevant influencers
- Remarket to people that have recently visited your website by placing a Twitter pixel.
- Reach groups of people who have taken a specific action in your app, such as install or sign up.
Contact us to talk about your next remarketing campaign today!