56% of Americans have a social networking profile. 22% use social networking several times per day. Let us help you get your message in front of them.
Why Social Media Advertising?
Social media advertising continues to have a growing importance for businesses looking to include digital advertising into their marketing mix. By utilizing social media platforms to advertise, brands can increase recognition, create authority, increase traffic and (possibly) help improve search engine rankings.
Why choose CyBear Interactive?
We have 10+ years of success creating and managing social media advertising on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube. With incredibly large reach, highly customized targeting capabilities, and reasonable costs, social media advertising offers brands a huge marketing opportunity.
With 1.35B monthly users (and over 800M daily users) Facebook provides a LOT of eyeballs to see your ads. Facebook offers several ad formats, which we will review below.
News Feed Ads
- Available for desktop and mobile.
- Very visible to your readers.
Right Hand Column Ads
- The new look (released mid 2014) offer
‘a better ad experience on Facebook’.
- Up to 3X more engagement.
- Effective and inexpensive way to get more exposure for your content.
- Get more people to see your posts, promote special events, offers and news, and to reach new audiences through targeting.
- Reach customers who’ve already shown interest and re-engage them to make your ads even more impactful.
- Install the Facebook pixel on your site, then run ads to reach those website visitors on Facebook.
- Build an audience of potential new customers with traits and interests like your current customers.
A visual network of 400M monthly users (70M+ in the U.S.) make Instagram one of the largest mobile ads platforms. Instagram (which is owned by Facebook) offers several ad formats, which are highlighted below.
- Tell your brand’s story through beautiful imagery.
- An additional layer of depth to photo ads
- Users can swipe to see additional images
- Call to action button takes them to a website to learn more
- Same visually immersive quality as photo ads.
- 30 seconds in length.
- Landscape or vertical format.
With 380M+ global monthly users (40M+ in the U.S. alone), LinkedIn is the leading only B2B social advertising channel. LinkedIn offers several advertising options, as we show below:
Text + Display Ads
- Accurately target users and engage them in a professional context with
300×250 display ads and text ads
- Unique LinkedIn ad formats:
- Follow Company Ads
- Spotlight Ads
- Join Group Ads
Sponsored Updates (Native Ads)
- Get the word out about your brand across all platforms
- Comprehensive targeting options to reach exactly the audience you choose
- Send highly targeted messages to users LinkedIn Inboxes
- 100% deliverability
- Desktop and mobile
- Build a presence for your business
- Create a page, attract followers,
and post company updates to drive engagement
Youtube’s mobile site alone reaches more 18-49 year olds each month than any US cable network. Youtube offers several advertising opportunities as follows:
- Appear on YouTube watch page
videos and YouTube channel pages
with featured videos
- Pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll
- Skippable and Non-skippable
- Desktop, mobile and in-app
- Optional desktop companion banner
- Run on videos served on YouTube
or within Google Display Network
- Skippable after 5 seconds
- View count incremented when viewer engages with the video ad
or watches 30 seconds of the video
- Run across Google properties YouTube (except homepage), Google Finance and Zagat
- 300×250 ad or a 300×60 video
- Customizable 970×250 pixel unit
- Runs on YouTube homepage
for a 24 hour time slot
- Mobile mastheads also available
With 275M active monthly users (76% accessing via mobile) Twitter helps brands grow followers and increase engagement, traffic and online sales. Twitter offers several advertising options as follows:
- Help amplify your tweets to a wider audience to drive more engagement with your content.
- Attach rich photos, videos and media experiences to tweets that drive traffic to your website, products or app downloads
- Increase engagement with fans, promote more retweets, get more clicks
- Users see time-, context-, and event-sensitive trends
- Appear at the top of the Trending Topics list on Twitter clearly marked as “Promoted”
- Also occasionally show within users’ timelines
- Use lists to target specific users
- Reach existing customers by uploading a list of their email addresses
- UseTwitter usernames (@handles) to target relevant influencers
- Remarket to people that have recently visited your website by placing a Twitter pixel.
- Reach groups of people who have taken a specific action in your app, such as install or sign up.
TV Conversation Targeting
- Promote Tweets to people engaged with specific TV shows, before, during and after a telecast
- Broad-reaching: target shows by title, network or genre
- TV Ad Targeting
TV Ad Targeting
- Uses video fingerprinting technology to detect when/where a brand’s commercials are running
- Advertisers not required to do any tracking or upload media plan
- Twitter can identify users on who tweeted about the program
You may also want to check out this awesome guide to social media image sizes.
Contact us to talk about your next social media advertising campaign today!